help

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuke

Daemon Poster
yesterday, I had a problem with the internet. I could work with the internet everday, and I had no problem with it at all. I get the internet from the university, so there is no problem with that. when i turned on my computer today, I couldn't work with the interent, and I tried all the 3 computers and they didn't work either. I tried to see if my neighbor has a internet and they said they are connected to the internet. In our apartments, we can't use wireless internet, so I went to check if anyone using it. I went to the IPConfig and saw another user name in there. How can i find out, if someone else is using wireless.

disconnect all except one of your computers, check to see how many users are logged on and if its more than one u got someone else on your line, setup WEP. don't ask me how cuz i couldnt tell u. Also reset your router and modem and see if that changes anything, even 10 - 20 years from now when i build my own home i will probably prefer wired ethernet...but thats my opinion. Don't ask me.

I already know who is on, and it has his user name, do you know how can i get rid of him.

cant you blcok him from using the internet i mean, if you can get in the network admin you should be able to block them maybe i dont know that well of network loll. so cut me some slack

I don't even understand the question. So you have a wireless network set up in your apartment, and somebody is logged into your network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom