Wow... you have to see this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it is old news. It wont work well either, you will just have a stalemate of air in there and it will have no place to go. In theory it would work, but as soon as you know some things about air and aerodynamics, you wil realize that it wont work well at all.

Hmm, I've been an active member for a year now and I haven't ever seen this case brought up. I guess I am usually in hardware though. Oh well, at least it's not as bad as people posting the TNN case over and over :).

I really don't want to start up something no one cares about... but do you honestly think the 30 (or so) exhaust fans are not blowing anything out? Plus he said he gets a case temp of 22-23 under full sustained load... I get 55 in my non-A/C house in the summer...

He is testing in a well air conditioned building too and you have no AC man. Of course yours is going to get that hot in a hot house during the summer, its inevitable. Also i have been an active member for a little under a year (november 2004 w/ another SN) and ive seen this twice. And yes w/ all those fans, if you dont have them going in some sort of pattern then there will be a stalemate of air and no flow will be possible.

On the note of being an active member, I've been an active member since Jan. 2004, and I have seen this case NUMEROUS times posted. I have run into two different threads TODAY about this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom