Microsoft Antispyware Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! I have run with xcleaner. Anyone know it this program is effective or not? I have noticed that no matter how often I use it I still experience "slow downs"......I'm definitely going to give MS a try. Thanks for the great research and heads up!!!

Tyler1989 said:

I am not in a position nor is anyone here to run these tests because in the end you will not get the same spyware, and it all comes down to your own personal opinion and word.

I had the same exact spyware, trojans on each build. I infected one build, after I was finished, I made a clone 4 times, so I had 5 eact builds with the same exact programs on it. Is this what you were talking about?

I to have conducted a test on many spyware removal programs. We usually have about 12 Dell Optiplex GX280's that we like to keep on the shelves so this gave me the oppurtunity to take 7 of them down and infest them badly. The ones I tested were the webroot spysweeper, spybot, adaware, MS antispy, E-Trus Pest Patrol, and spyware doctor.

I had the same results almost. Number one for me was also MS antispyware and number two was spybot as well then spysweeper, adaware, pest patrol, and spyware doctor.

My boss purchased us E-Trust pest patrol corporate edition which has a very nice easy to use MMC which allows us so scan PC's for spyware remotely and provide active protection. However it doesnt catch a lot of things so we will not be renewing our subscription with them. We really like MS Antispyware and hope they come out of beta soon so we can purchase an enterprise from them..any word when it comes out of beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom