Wow... you have to see this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing you simply looked at the BIOS screenshot. Did you read that his case temp is generally 23 degrees at full load? His CPU is higher because he only has the shitty stock HSF on it and its a P4.

lol, I might have to try something like that although not as extreme. Maybe a black case with two or three rows of blue LED fans going around it (of course not over anything that can't be covered)?:)

Keep us updated on it.

That thing is really old news buddy. The thing is actualy more heat prone than anything cause the air is being blown in all directions and cant really have a good airflow to keep things moving. So basicaly the heat is just being stuck in there w/ no where to go and is heating itself up. The case has been shown here many times and has been argued over and the fact that that many fans pointed in the wrong direction is worse than having say one fan or none at all. Say if he had all the left side blowing in and the front blowing in and athe rear blowing out and the right blowing out he mihgt have some better cooling in there and have like a wind tunnel effect, but since he dosent have it something like that then it makes for terrible cooling. Please use a search next time, it comes in handy ;)

Seen it before. The result of the discussion then was the air flow needs to be directed.

I think this was posted before, but yeah. I don't think I'd like that much noise in my computer.

I would say a cascaded vapour phase cooler would do a better job than all those fans put together. you can put one together for maybe $100-$150 (some people have made them for less)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom