question about selling my parts on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

notquitedead

In Runtime
How much do you guys think I could get for any of the following parts? If I can make a decent amount of money off of them I will consider spending more on my new comp.
---------------------------------------------
Video Card:
Sapphire Radeon 9600 Atlantis, 256MB

CPU:
Intel Pentium 4, 2.6GHz (13x200)

Mobo:
Dell Dimension 8300 (model #0G0728) (? that's all everest says)

Memory:
512MB (2x256MB) DDR SDRAM Samsung M3 200MHz PC3200

Hard Drive:
Hitachi Deskstar 60GB, 7200rpm, Ultra-ATA/100 (IC35L060AVV207-0)*

*EVEREST doesn't say the brand of the hard drive, but I looked up that number on google and some of the links were for the hitachi deskstar with the same number.

Would I be better off selling the whole computer as one thing? I thought about it but then I'd need to buy windows XP for my new comp.

Selling as one, maybe $300. If individual, perhaps more.
That's good to hear, more money + keeping windows xp would be nice lol.

Do you have any guesses at what I can get for each part? I've been using everything but the video card for about 2 years but everything seems to be running fine. The video card is probably only 6-8 months old although I don't remember exactly when I got it. Surprisingly this computer can handle games like HL2, BF2, etc. pretty well for what's in it.

notquitedead, if the copy of windows xp that you have is the one that came with the Dell Dimension 8300 then it will serve you no purpose for a new install. The copies of windows that Dell sends with their computers will only install on a Dell.

curtcheese64 said:
notquitedead, if the copy of windows xp that you have is the one that came with the Dell Dimension 8300 then it will serve you no purpose for a new install. The copies of windows that Dell sends with their computers will only install on a Dell.
Not with a good CD-RW and some tweaking.....

True actuall just copy it I did that when we got rid of a dell just copy nothing else.
If you want delete the OEM folder so u wont have to deal with any dell shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom