ATI crossfire Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh. I may have to get a new 939 mobo eventually for this. any idea when it will come out?

crossfire will probably be out around end this year next year early. thats my guess. but im not too thrilled bout it but whatever. i dont really think it will out perform sli and even if it does sli will take the lead over ati. and it will keep changing whos better and who isnt. so really if ati is better they probably wont be for long then when nvidias in foirst u get my drift. but it is definitly a plus if u have an ati card and have the money for a second.

ATI have had major problems with crossfire, ive heard from a friend, he found the article.

crossfire will never come out, it was supposed to be out months ago, but never shipped. crossfire is just another X700XT. and what really makes crossfire blow even more is that you can't use a standard SiS, VIA, or Nvidia SLI mobo. you have to get an ATI brand one. but how would one do that if it doesn't even exist? wait...it DID exist, but production stooped because ATI just abandoned crossfire and sat on their hands hoping that it would all just dissapear.

what really makes crossfire blow even more is that you can't use a standard SiS, VIA, or Nvidia SLI mobo.
:rolleyes:

You can't use a standard ATi, Via or SiS board with SLI either. The DFI crossfire board has already surfaced in a few places for beta testing.

I should still note that both crossfire and SLI are garbage shortcuts to an uncoventional dual GPU enviroment. I'd rather get one of those dual 6800GT cards that gigabyte put out a while back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom