Need a little info about the XFX 6800

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, the eVGA is the best way to go, or you can get the leadtek from newegg and it has the BIG heatsink which you can OC to an ultra easy. and its cheaper

give me a link cause i dont see it. and if its the 6800gt then dont casue all i can afford is about $200. ;) OH AGP slot lol.

The evga 6800 is the best way to go. Unlock the pipes and flash the bios to GT and there ya have it cause its the same thing man. Its safe and the only way you can "fry" it is if you OC it but there shouldnt be a problem cause im sure it will shut down or warn you when its to hot. At least thats what its supposed to do.

lol i thjink its jsut yours lol. SO im going to get eh EVGA 6800. But should i get a After market cooling device or no. Will teh Stock be ok as my case doings get hot, so tahts y im asking and does that heatssink cover everything for the EVGA version. Or would a AMHS cool it better.

I bought the eVGA 6800 not too long ago because its faster than a 6600GT because of the architecture. it stays pretty cool with stock cooling. right now, my 6800 is 61C and that is after playing the fear demo about 15 minutes ago. the stock cooling is fine for the 6800 unless you plan to do OC'ing.

ok great well maybe later on but not right know. Well thanks know i know its a great card and it doesnt heat up that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom