Mouse Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
take the ball out of the mouse and clean all the dirt off both the roller pins. That should help, otherewise the mouse is probably going. Most people here would suggest a laser mouse(i hope :) ) and so would i.

I hope this helps.

Basically, the mouse can't keep up with the speed that you are moving the mouse at. It could also be the surface the mouse is on, as there is not enough difference in the surface for the mouse to see where you are moving it. You may need to invest in a opticle mouse mat, or put something there which has alot of difference in surface (not well explained) but the mouse works by taking alot of pictures in fast sucsession, and works out the difference in each picture, if there is not enough difference for the mouse to work out where you have moved it, then it would go all over the place.

Trifid is right. I have this problem at work. Sometimes the cursor does what it wants to. They invested in all new optical mice but saved money by keeping the old mouse mats. At home I have an optical mouse mat and it is made up of a matrix of very fine dots. A normal mouse mat will work but it must have a lot of pattern on it and no large areas of flat colour.

I do have an optical mouse, ive had several used the same mousepad and they were fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom