macs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys dont be trippin out about who likes mac and who doesnt. lol but ill go ahead and put my say in this. i prefer windows just because i myself have never worked with mac, and im not going to, because i have became a expert with windows lol,and no im not sayin i dont like mac its just, macs are weird

can't stand macs....I feel like I'm paying for steve jobbs acid trip...stupid hippy ass designs that crank up the price and lack of compatibility with a lot of things unless you want to do things in sound producing or something of that nature.

This whole 'macs are better for graphics' is a joke though...Go check out high end 3D movies and they are done using maya, lightwave, things like that on PC's not macs...

Jim henson productions has some of the best and most advanced on the fly rendering for their puppets now....the ones where operators control it and it's immediately rendered on the screen at like 90FPS....it's AMD Opterons in a PC environment, not macs.

I'll give em the fact that the OS's more friendly, but the arguement of 'well they dont have spyware or virii' is lame, because 1. it's because no one would waste their time writing something for a computer that isn't used by a fraction of the amount of people using PCs... and 2, I remember seeing something not too long about about linux and macs starting to get spyware and virii as well so there goes that arguement.

I had a mac when I was younger, god awful thing and it was one of macs best at the time, not just some 'school junker'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom