macs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
ok just wondering why people pick on macs so much? i dont see whats wrong with them the only beef i got with mac is there prices and who doesnt think there expensive?

They are expensive, but powerful as hell, especially for multi-tasking. And MAC OS is so kick ass. But they teamed up w/ Intel now, sad world :(

lol no start up menu lol. WEll its true they are very powerful. Great for Designing and Mutitasking. And other things i love my G3 ibook i have to buy tiget soon to upgrade lol.

OK, I have a theory. Here goes.

One of the reasons many people hate Macs is because they see the cheap, not well maintained ones that their school district has, and they generalize by saying that all Macs are pieces. But when they see an old PC, for some reason, they know PCs have come a long way because they can go home and get on their leet Dell with integrated graphics.

Propaganda is more influential than we realize.

i think its just the prices. i thought about getting me a nice mac notebook, but didnt go through with it. now i wish i did, those notebooks are so f'ing awesome.

yes i totally agree. With only 256mb it would seem like i have 512mb in this system all considering. (my powerbook).

but yes, i also agree per $1 you spend on them, when compaied even to intel, they are expensive. Ipods are slightly over rated, but they realy are retty good. I got mine from free ipods so i cant complain.

my powerbook is great. its small, light and has good battery life. and considering its size, it proforms quite well. I REALLY WISH MAC WOULD HAVE CHOSEN AMD THOUGH!!

Its also really stupid that one of the main arguements against macs is that they dont have a multi button mouse. first of all to right click, you can hold down ctrl and click on a mac. or you could hook up any mouse with more the one button/scroll/sidescroll and you can get all the buttons to work the way you want them to. Since when have you keept the mouse that came with any computer you bought anyway?

I can see this topic leading to some problems so yeah, just keep it nice and clean in here

jaross - your signature is too large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom