Heeeeelp !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jstubbs

Solid State Member
gday all,

Well i have a little bit of a problem with my computer ;) . My computer is restarting randomly. This problem occured befor so i reinstalled windows , a few days later i am again struggling with this problem. Anyone had the same or similar problem ? I though it might be the boot sector but it boots into windows runs for a few minuets then restarts. ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY !!!
replys are much appreciated !
xp sp 1
amd 2500+
ati radion 9550 128mb
80gb western digital hdd

jay

if it a boot sector virus, use power max in my signature to wipe the drive clean

Thanks eric for the speedy reply. Buring the iso onto cd as i type. Will let you know if it works.
cheers

jay

I already though of cpu overheating , so i cleaned the fan and heat sink , maybe i did this wrongly ? is there an online guide ? . I also though of the possability of the HDD being a problem , so i used another hdd and still the same problem. I ran the ISO but that is not the problem. This is getting very annoying :(. any help is appreciated ! thank you Recluse and cougar for your posts !

jay

very strange problem. i say trying to get SP2 if you can stay online that long. if you can't, ask microsoft for a CD D:

Well my computer is buggered now ! Turned it on to update to sp2 and the power supply popped and fizzled and blew up ( nearly took me eyebrows off). I ripped everything out in a hurry after turning to power off. I really cant be bothered, im going to get a new computer :)
cheers for the replys (champs)

jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom