case for a new pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's plastic, and not too durable. not entirely plastic mind you...but the parts that NEED to be strong, are unfortunately mostly plastic.

door hinges are plastic. and when u open the door it flies open and slaps the top of the case. scratches tha paint and will eventually snap off one day. not the best case unless you are extremely gentle with your case.

this sucks dude..that is only thing i was woried about..is to be plastic..
do you know any other sites than xoxide that cool cases that are somewhat the same

I was looking at that earlier, but I move my pc to different houses a lot (to hook it up on LAN etc.) so I thought I'd be better off getting a metal case with flat sides (so it won't move around much if I put it in the backseat of a car)... and that case is expensive.

4W4K3 said:
it's plastic, and not too durable. not entirely plastic mind you...but the parts that NEED to be strong, are unfortunately mostly plastic.

door hinges are plastic. and when u open the door it flies open and slaps the top of the case. scratches tha paint and will eventually snap off one day. not the best case unless you are extremely gentle with your case.
can you tell em what kind plastic is it..i mean does break easy?

notquitedead said:
I was looking at that earlier, but I move my pc to different houses a lot (to hook it up on LAN etc.) so I thought I'd be better off getting a metal case with flat sides (so it won't move around much if I put it in the backseat of a car)... and that case is expensive.
it looks cool though..hey what kind case do you have?

zenyora said:
can you tell em what kind plastic is it..i mean does break easy?

im not sure, it's not incredibly flimsy.

but not many standard grades of plastic can hold up like steel/aluminum. if you aren't a gentle person snapping off the door could be pretty easy.

hmmm..see now i must see that case in person to decide..but where the hell i am going to find one in milwaukee...god this place is a shit hole.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom