Trial Program question

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxxx6969

Baseband Member
So i dled a free trial ver. of Sony Acid pro 5.0 and they only let you use it for 30 days after that you have to buy it even if u remove it and DL it again smoeone they know you dled it already,i know its possible cause someone in the past had mentioned it to me...how could i delete it off my hard drive completely then re download it?

i appriciate the help.

i dont know about that see, the websites you download from log yuor ip address and info so they know that you used it. I mea thats most sites, if not jsut make sure there is nothing to do with it on your hdd, no shortcuts,program, under your hdd, under add-remove programs and stuff. Like i said im pretty sure that you cant do it again because they log your ip. lol And what is Sony Acid do lol i never heard of it.

Hey, thanks for the quick reply's, well i was thinking of going to buy it but my moneys a little tight right now and i think the prog runs 300- or so and right now im trying to make a small film and with not alot of money it would be crazy for me to go out and just spend it on that...well see im sure theres a way i could get it cheap maybe even through the schools...well thanks for the info once again, always appriciated guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom