Custom Computer 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ-CHRIS said:
maybee if they werent shat, I wouldnt have 2 shatty XFX cards

OK Chris, what's exactly shat about XFX? Some people have had problems with their XFX products so I've heard. So? You could get a dodgy CPU from Intel or AMD, if you're unlucky. It happens. From personal experience, I never had any problems with my XFX 6800 GT. Stable, overclocked like a charm on stock/shatty cooling, kept good temps all-round, superb performance (going by others with EVGA's et all).

Are you on dial-up, cause if you're not, you don't need to get that 56k modem. You only need it if you're on dial-up.

I could also use a good site that tells me how to install all this, and good stuff like that.

Chris, don't feel bad, there are a lot of people still stuck in the stone-age (dial-up) like me, it sucks, but at college I should be getting wireless. Hopefully. And vaderpro, he could play online, just have super high ping, and what not. Granted I highly recommend not playing online games with dial-up.

toxicity_27 said:
And vaderpro, he could play online, just have super high ping, and what not. Granted I highly recommend not playing online games with dial-up.

Exactly, dont even bother. Nice graphics card and dial-up= waste of graphics card. I personally can only play so much single player games, its all about the multiplayer factor for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom