The Blue Screen Of Death <333

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff1000

In Runtime
Oh joy, another case of the blue screen of death.

The only real problems I'm getting on my new rig, is the damn BSOD. This occurs during bootup. After the bios recognition(??lol thats what i call it), then comes the hardware recognition, then windows loading screen, from the point the loading bar starts moving to the end when windows loads I get the BSOD in between those points. And this will happen maybe 2-5 times, one after another, all at different points at the loading stage. It just freezes for a second, shows the BSOD for a fraction of a second, and tries to boot over...and over... and over... but after trying a few times it eventually boots. Thanks for the help guys, much love <3 lol

jeff1000 said:
Oh joy, another case of the blue screen of death.

The only real problems I'm getting on my new rig, is the damn BSOD. This occurs during bootup. After the bios recognition(??lol thats what i call it), then comes the hardware recognition, then windows loading screen, from the point the loading bar starts moving to the end when windows loads I get the BSOD in between those points. And this will happen maybe 2-5 times, one after another, all at different points at the loading stage. It just freezes for a second, shows the BSOD for a fraction of a second, and tries to boot over...and over... and over... but after trying a few times it eventually boots. Thanks for the help guys, much love <3 lol

What windows OS are you running?

Seems like a conflicking software issue, I don't know your OS If you know how, Three things, remove any program that is old and saids 95 windows or other software that you may have remember installing before this all started.

Check your device Manager to see if there is any errors and remove and reboot.

Do a www.windowsupdate.com to update old drivers and software update for your software if you can on the web.

What is your connection? Cable or DSL?

XP pro build i think 2600
this is a brand new install, bout 4 weeks old now. brand new hd.
I'm on cable.
And there is one error in my device manager which has to do with my aux. usb ports, and thats only because i havent bothered to plug then into the mobo.

jeff1000 said:
XP pro build i think 2600
this is a brand new install, bout 4 weeks old now. brand new hd.
I'm on cable.
And there is one error in my device manager which has to do with my aux. usb ports, and thats only because i havent bothered to plug then into the mobo.

Did you do the windows update yet?

This just might be where the problem is. A windowsupdate might fix it or right click on that error in the device manager and click remove and then reboot.

this was the only thing i updated...: Update for Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) 2.0 and WinHTTP 5.1 (KB842773). The computer seems to be booting fine AFTER! i post this thread... but plz keep adding suggestions, b.c u know how it goes, you leave it alone, it comes back... thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom