MSN Messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring up MSN Messenger and under option menu just uncheck the option of start on windows startup and the start on boot and work in background. then close it out and restart it should be all gone.

EricB said:
look for something that is short for msn messenger in processes when you bring up windows task manager. msgs.exe or something like that. then kill the process

Killing this has always worked

i know what to do :D , it always happens to me, if your tryin to close msn while you have ure hotmail inbox open, itll give you that error, close your inbox, and you'll be golden... seeing as how msn and hotmail and messenger are like practically combined. hmm im not sure if that last bit made sense, but all in all close your inbox :D

hey guys i had this problem lots of times and ill agree u either uninstall it or rename it. and as it being windows messenger or msn messenger its windows messenger trust me on this one ive been dealing with this for a long time i just killed the process and uninstalled windows messenger.

if he reneamed it wouldn't that mess up the registry for msn because in the registry it would still have the original name?

kraze_101 said:
hey guys i had this problem lots of times and ill agree u either uninstall it or rename it. and as it being windows messenger or msn messenger its windows messenger trust me on this one ive been dealing with this for a long time i just killed the process and uninstalled windows messenger.

I'm still trying to figure out why it doesn't work for him. it works for everybody else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom