Goofy Transparent Screen... Need to disable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sj022698

Baseband Member
On my new Toshiba Satellite on the "virtual scrolling" pad on the right side when I hold my finger down on either the top or the bottom of the scroll pad, I get a transparent blue screen in the background as a way to also navigate. I need to disable this. Any suggestions

it's going to be part of an application, or hardware on the machine. Look in the manual or check out their site. If you give the Model/serial for your machine, I might find something for you...

Toshiba Satellite M45-165

I have looked but don't even know where to begin.

Also, you wouldn't happen to know how to disable the Shift+A key do you? Everytime I go to type a capital A it is like hitting "enter"
I guess it's called either a keyboard shortcut key, hotkey, or maybe even a stickey key?

Thanks!

I couldn't seem to find the 2 answers on there. Maybe I'm crazy. The only Hotkey options I saw were for FN.
This is Shift+A that I need to disable.

Also, I can't seem to find what the feature is called when I hold my finger on the scroll part and the transparent blue screen pops up.

I actually found the part regarding the transparent screen. It is called "touch and launch"

Now, I'm just trying to disable Shift+A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom