Question about radeon x800pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two possibilities from here. First, is you forgot to install your chipset drivers that came on your motherboard CD. This can really hinder peformance if they aren't installed. Try reformatting and installing in the following order: XP, SP2, chipset drivers, directx, video card drivers. If you still are having problems, you may have a bad card, therefore I would send it back for an exchange.

beedubaya said:
There are two possibilities from here. First, is you forgot to install your chipset drivers that came on your motherboard CD. This can really hinder peformance if they aren't installed. Try reformatting and installing in the following order: XP, SP2, chipset drivers, directx, video card drivers. If you still are having problems, you may have a bad card, therefore I would send it back for an exchange.

Well I ran 3dmarks03 and got a 10k score, so I'm not totally sure why I'm getting mixed scores from ravenshield and that.

I dont have SP2 at the moment, dont know how much of a difference that makes though. I'll re-check the mobo CD.

beedubaya said:
What kind of framerate do you get in other games, i.e. Half Life 2, Far Cry?

I dont have far cry and I havent installed HL2 yet, lol, I should probably get on that. Just a little too busy at the moment. I did run Call of Duty:United Offensive earlier today and it seemed to run just fine. I let the game set itself to optimal settings and I went over them and they were mostly on the highest settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom