EVGA 7800 GTX 'KO'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, i would love to get my hands on anytype of 7800GTX let alone the KO build... Doom Uk is your specs a wishlist cos if it isn't i'm going to collapse in my chair....

Looks impressive but BFG can do the same thing with less.... How come? Does BFG do retail trade because i've asked alotta I.T stores in Australia about 10 and they don't know much if anything about BFG? Retail Europe or States maybe?

Do you think that Nvidia will own the new Radeon core?

(Wedge_00 has just collapsed at his computer and has decided not to wake up again! Let's out a single sigh......):( Oh, well.... Least it is nice to know you can own a slice of heaven in cool case....

BFG is retail US. You can pick them up at Best Buy, WalMart, all sorts of places.

You can get a gun, ammo and a $900 video card at Walmart. God damn they sell anything that belongs to them, give a decade or so Walmart will sell clones... Can't seem to get BFG retail here in Australia, we get some smaller builders like Sparkle and Powercolor here which i don't think places outside of the Asia region get (correct me if i'm wrong!)

Well dont complain too much in my experience Powercolor is a great manufacturer. They provide top quality products (especially their ram) so even thought they make ATI cards don't knock them off too much :)

But anyways I'd like a super duper fancy video card for my computer :eek:
/me is jealous of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom