I don't like this place/I do but I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechNutopia

Solid State Member
you have to many bad ego's around here.

I love to help alot, that's what I do while I'm online. I'm sure am not welcome here. But I will always be me and sometimes you don't know what you have untils it's gone.

If this keeps up at this site you'll lose the repect of many. Even you "most ever online" is a bad number (666) <---- You see lol j/k

This is my input. I would never mock anyone or call them gay or judge them. Ever.. The Team you have here, well this place is lucky because not everyone I heard from is like this and it's good to have people with respect on this site.

I can tell from what comes out of people mouths just how they are. Comes from the heart.

Now instead of helping, I'm going to go around being scared to post with people like this on this forum. Well not really but Get the picture.

As a site Admin of my own. I do not permit this in anyway, I treat people the way I want to be treated. Period you get Banned a year after three warning. Jerry Please feel free to Private message me. Thanks

U all take care now.

Jay

TechNutopia said:
you have to many bad ego's around here.

I love to help alot, that's what I do while I'm online. I'm sure am not welcome here. But I will always be me and sometimes you don't know what you have untils it's gone.

If this keeps up at this site you'll lose the repect of many. Even you "most ever online" is a bad number (666) <---- You see lol j/k

This is my input. I would never mock anyone or call them gay or judge them. Ever.. The Team you have here, well this place is lucky because not everyone I heard from is like this and it's good to have people with respect on this site.

I can tell from what comes out of people mouths just how they are. Comes from the heart.

Now instead of helping, I'm going to go around being scared to post with people like this on this forum. Well not really but Get the picture.

As a site Admin of my own. I do not permit this in anyway, I treat people the way I want to be treated. Period you get Banned a year after three warning. Jerry Please feel free to Private message me. Thanks

U all take care now.

Jay

Ok scrach this.

I can forgive..

diabloII said:
no one cares

...........seriously

I do

I completly feel where your coming from, and I am trying to make some changes for the better to help stop this.

Just stick around for a few more weeks, thing's SHOULD be changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom