Flash MX animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

woot7800GT

Daemon Poster
Okay, so I made an insanely simple animation in FlashMX2004 and I can export to .wmf with much success but when I try to export to a .gif animation it just stays locked on the first frame and doesn't move. Any ideas? Also, what format should I export to if I want to integrate it into a web page? Thanks.

For the Web it is usually a .gif or .jpeg at least from my experience it is.

well you can put it any format that flash allows it depends on what your host allows you to upload.

1. make your animation and save to a swf (this is usually the best.

2. upload the swf file to your site and then take the url of the swf and put it into an embed tag like this on the page you want it to show.
<EMBED src="URL of swf file" WIDTH=615 HEIGHT=500></EMBED>

also if you can't upload it to your site imageshack and photobucket allow you to upload swfs

K, got it, but when I export to .gif, there is no motion, it just stays locked on the 1st frame and doesn't animate. wtf?

ry exporting it itno gif in image ready and see if it have all the frames,if i does it should work in imageready..

how exactly are you exporting it are you choosing file>publish because when i do that it does the same thing because it's exporting just the fist frame you need to go to.

file> export>export movie and then under the save as type choose animated gif NOT gif sequence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom