boot up error (s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
katgrrl27 said:
lol 4 hours?! ur watch must run fast :) ur expensive! :p

Yea, I'm sorry, it was more like 3 and a half hours, but I round up. :p My knowledge dosent come cheap you know!

Where do you live? You are tired, I just finished eating lunch, you must be half way around the world from me. France, was it?

When you are less tired, explain the problem and the knowledge of Him will drop some bombs on ya!

lol no im not in france.... in the states, south dakota to be more specific. u must be close to me cuz lucnh is what i need to do yet. see i just woke up alittle bit ago... worked overnight last night.. (not my normal shift) and now today i have to work at 230 ( my norm) . so i only got like 5 hours of sleep.

cut me some slack, the girl is tired.

oh and trust me , ill be lookin ya up when i want some of my problem solves. know any phsycology? lol jk

katgrrl27 said:
lol no im not in france.... in the states, south dakota to be more specific. u must be close to me cuz lucnh is what i need to do yet. see i just woke up alittle bit ago... worked overnight last night.. (not my normal shift) and now today i have to work at 230 ( my norm) . so i only got like 5 hours of sleep.

cut me some slack, the girl is tired.

oh and trust me , ill be lookin ya up when i want some of my problem solves. know any phsycology? lol jk

Do I know Psychology?! All I do all day really is study the habits of people and their behavior. The more I understand people, the more I get along with them, the more they get along with me, and the more I keep myself from getting f*cked over. I dont have any formal schooling in psychology, but I do a lot of reading on anything, and I know a lot of stuff. I like to learn, tis fun, brings me a hell of a rush when I learn something new and complicated.

Yeah, not sleeping sucks.

lol the psychology, which u can spell and i couldnt, thing was a joke. ya know when i said i wanted some of my problems solved. duh ;)

but im glad ur cool with the subject. i work with that kinda thing every day, work at a childrens hospital with special needs kids. (btw that picture on ur website wasnt too amusing :) ) but i did find ur rant to , was it jenn? , very laughable.

ps. girls can be just as bad as boys :cool:

katgrrl27 said:
lol the psychology, which u can spell and i couldnt, thing was a joke. ya know when i said i wanted some of my problems solved. duh ;)

but im glad ur cool with the subject. i work with that kinda thing every day, work at a childrens hospital with special needs kids. (btw that picture on ur website wasnt too amusing :) ) but i did find ur rant to , was it jenn? , very laughable.

ps. girls can be just as bad as boys :cool:

Yes, twas to Jen, you should know what that girl put me through. But not to worry, she's a big crack whore now. I'm not exaggerating either, she is a big whore who smokes crack. I find it hilarious.

Sorry about the picture, saw it on a buddies site and for some weird reason I had to put it up. I forget my login credentials for angelfire, and I no longer have the email on file with them to email me my credentials, so I cant take down the pictures, I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do there. That is why it hasnt been updated in oh so long.

So why have you not yet been to the new members introductions topic and to posting a picture in the picture topic?

http://techist.com/showthread.php?s...ge=15&highlight=members pictures&pagenumber=1
Members picture Thread

http://techist.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=62
New Member Introductions

Bad girl, are we?
:wooha: :cool:

lol a crack whore huh? real winner u dated there :p . cant say i have ever been f*cked over by a crackhead lol.

and why havent i posted a picture yet? well when i was on here yesterday, i was only concerned about gettin my box fixxed not lettin everyone know what i look like :).

but i suppose u wanna check me out now huh? see if i look like a bad girl ? lol

Hey you know, what can I say, I have to make the decision myself on you being a bad girl or not :D

I've been f*cked over by quite a few people, you would usually be able to tell that judging from the way I act towards people. What with not being able to put trust in them and whatever. That is why I study people so much, so i can learn stuff about them (and inherently about myself, because we are the biggest starngers to outselves).

So yeah, lemme check you out. :)

wow that was deep. im impressed, deep thoughs on a geek forum lol.

no thats cool though.. know how u feel, been in the same boat and i have sank many of times. im still learning. dont know if ill ever trust again though .

its a shame.. damn men :)

ill go post my picture now so u can check me out.

ITS NOT US! its you things with penis's between ur legs that cause all the problems...

picture is posted after i figured it out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom