Apple releases revolutionary new mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh... mac. sheesh. They'll do whatever they can to NOT have a 2 button system with a scroll wheel. It's not like it's popular or anything...

Ryan

Nubius said:
None of that crap you just mentioned has ever happened or been a problem with my $8 mouse......

this is a PS/2 mouse BTW, I've seen more problems with USB mice which is why I don't use them

Same here, nothing wrong with an inexpensive mouse. I use a cheapo Mercury mouse that I had as a freebie; very comfortable, very responsive :)

Nubius said:
None of that crap you just mentioned has ever happened or been a problem with my $8 mouse......

this is a PS/2 mouse BTW, I've seen more problems with USB mice which is why I don't use them
If you ever tried a Razer Diamondback or an MX518, you would never go back. I used to have a cheapo logitech mouse as well, and I thought it was perfect, and I could aim just fine etc..., well when I picked up my diamondback plasma, I plugged it an and started using it, and it didn't "feel" much different (other than it was a lot faster), but one day I decided to try my cheapo mouse again to see if there was a real difference, and I was like "OMG THIS THING SUCKS HOW COULD I HAVE EVER USED THIS POS BEFORE!?!". Trust me on this.

Nubius said:

I agree, my USB mouse acts up all the time. Cheap ps/2 for me, works fine, and I've never had anything wear off of it.

yeah, my 10 dollar GE optical mouse suits me awesome. it has quick response times, and the buttons I'm used to. Just 2 buttons and a scroll wheel. Perfect!

Ryan

I'll have to agree with (003) The razer Diamondback is one bad a55 mouse. I was using a logitech cordless and the difference is like DOOM & DOOM 3.

I'll also have to agree with (Eagleboy) - It looks like a piece of crap.

Revolutionary would be a pair of glasses that you wear that tracts the movement of your eyes and positions your cursor accordingly. (lol- Blink your left eye for a left click and blink your right eye for a right click)

hahaha- could you imagine watching someone play a FPS with that setup? LMFAO

ummm my mouse sucks... lol 10 bucks at Wal-Mart... the ball keeps getting stuck and its all glitchy and stuff.. but then again beating it when i get mad it it dont help...

Heyyo,

Lol, whoa! a mouse that can change from 1 mouse button to 2? wow. But seriously by innovation I thought they were gonna just make it a 2 button mouse cause it's mac we're dealing with. :p

the scrollwheel? I just tilt my mx1000 scrollwhell as I spin it up and my window scrolls up and to the side. So innovative? maybe cause it's a rollerball instead of a wheel you tilt, but not entirely new.

I don't get this mouse squeezing thing.. for lights? It said it poped up a program or something... wow, my mx1000, I can program it to open a program with the custom app stuff too! gg macs, it's all been done. All they did was try it inna different way than the rest.. so not revolutionary, interesting change though, that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom