My new computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...All I can say to that build is:-

Bo' Selecta :D

In other words, that's a very sweet comp. As others have said, you might as well invest in tried-and-tested system RAM brands like Corsair or Kingston- doesn't have to be the most expensive unless you want to overclock for a living...

Otherwise, enjoy it :cool:

diabloII said:
corsair value used to be a pain in the ass to set up with the DFI lanparty, you're MUCH better off with a gig of twinmos at only around $77 or so

btw, you're gonna need a 24pin poweer supply to be safer, such as OCZ powerstream 520W, antec neopower 480W, or antec trupower II 520W

DiabloII are you sure the thermaltake isn't 24 pin because it looks like it here http://www.thermaltake.com/purepower/w049atx12v/w0049atx12v.htm but do you think the ones you mentioned would do a better job?

that is perfect but if i can recommend one more thing man look for that wattage on a dual fan powersupply. xoxide.com is a really good site but you might wanna get the model number of somthing you like on there and put it into newegg just to see if you can get it cheaper

yeah its a 24 pin. you dont really need to know the pin count. just make sure that it supports amd motherboards which it does if you want i can configure a system for you and send you the link.
just let me know

there's nothing wrong with them or at least i haven't heard anything about it but i think that the company is just releasing new ones soon or already has so they dont wanna restock on the old models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom