Microsoft ''Genuine Advantage'' cracked in 24 Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
smileygladhands said:
Even educationally priced software, though cheaper, is still not dirt cheap. Sorry him, I have a hard time "buying" that MS sells their software to school for $20 or so.

If you school becomes certified with Microsoft, I think it's technet or something like that, than Microsoft sponsors your IT programs... To an extent. You get vouchers to take ill cheap certification tests, they can sell you super cheap software, and other things. I'm not sure what else they can do... Oh, they become a certified testing center as well. It's not like I'd lie about that dude.

mmm.. my teacher got thousands of dollor worth of softwares from MS because he is a AP certified educator..

MS want him to put the C# program into our school, but he refuses and only runs java :p

So that shows how desperate MS is of getting more people to use their software :|

But the only way to do that is to get certified by microsoft. Your courses have to pass certification through them, your school has to be in high standing, etc...

macdude425 said:
It's going to go back and forth forever----M$ releases a new version, someone cracks it, repeat...
It does get a little repetative at times.

One of the reasons why I go for the real artical in the first place.
Luckly I am covered via work's MOLP program.

furtivefelon said:
So that shows how desperate MS is of getting more people to use their software :|
I got a feeling they are more insterested in finding out who is putting these non-genuine versions out in the first place.

It shit's me to no end that i have to compete with the corner store computer shop that will install a non-genunie version of windows on end users computers. And then have the end user believe that they are using the genuine artical.

But then end, if you are end user that REALLY believes that, then you most likely don't know about the MS Software updates either.

Personally, I find that my computer runs better with out SP2.

Harper said:
.Personally, I find that my computer runs better with out SP2.

I agree, however, you should not have said that. It will quickly turn into a huge flame, as it did before, and we will have people challenging people on the other side of the world to meet up and fight... 30 year old people with 2 kids will be telling a 15 year old he sounds tough behind a monitor and should meet up for a fight.

Let us not get into SP2 please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom