Apple releases revolutionary new mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just going to joke and say "What, does this one have NO buttons instead of just one?"

... and, kinda, it does. lmao

that is extremely awsome man its too bad that mac doesnt combine with microsoft. if they did that there would be a new revolution in computers. The mac G computers are soo fast.
pretty sick mouse i have to say.

Yeah the G5 with all the trimmings is awesome. Too bad it's not PCI-E tough- hence neither SLI or Xfire compatible- SLI'd 7800 GTX's in that thing would make me want one quite badly ;)

I've seen other mice that have a scroll wheel like that. Lol, "squeeze the sides to see the lights come on" :rolleyes:

meh, touch sensitive crap generally sucks, so I'd want to try one out before I would ever get one, but then again I'm fine with a little $8 logitech mouse....beyond that during INTENSE GAMING ACTION I'd probably be accidentally turning on the lights that are activated from squeezing the sides all the time

You use an 8$ logitech mouse?

Problems with cheap mice

-The pad's come off, wear clean.
-Low data path's cause overflows
-Not as responsive
-Not a good grip
-You can move it slowly a bit while sniping, but your xhair will not move

My cheap mouse works just fine, and that mouse is USB compatable............................. Anyways saw it earlyer today at battle.net on the general discussion and it looks like complete shit to me....

-The pad's come off, wear clean.
-Low data path's cause overflows
-Not as responsive
-Not a good grip
-You can move it slowly a bit while sniping, but your xhair will not move
None of that crap you just mentioned has ever happened or been a problem with my $8 mouse......

this is a PS/2 mouse BTW, I've seen more problems with USB mice which is why I don't use them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom