I have a huge file 1.91 GB how to burn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AssaultGunner

Solid State Member
I have a problem lol. I have a huge file on my laptop, which only has a CD-ROM burner. How would i get this huge program to my desktop to use it? Is there someone to break of the file and put it on three CD-ROMS? These computers used to be on a LAN but i have tried to get them back up on the LAN but to no avail....

If this is in the wrong forum please move it!

Winzip has an option to break up a file into multiple parts. So what movie is it? :D

Ok thanx Macdude425, I have been using WinRAR. But 003 its not a movie, but a game. I wish I had come here long ago when I had that movie called "Der Untergang" about the final days of WW2 in German. That movie was a massive size.

it's called, legally purchase the game and it will already come on CD's for you to put on your desktop.

Well see thats the thing, the Demo causes my Geforce 6800 to crash on the map change. And I do not want to spend 50 dollars on a game that crashes my whole computer everytime the map changes. So id rather try it out first and see if it still has the problems, if not then im buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom