limewire vs limewire pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes I remember that program. Yes When used that program it gave me a different CD key than what was on my serial sticker. Never used it don't know if it's accurate why would I use it when I can just order a 3 dozen XP serial stickers for free with MSDN?

Waiting for an answer.

Tyler1989 said:
Ah yes I remember that program. Yes When used that program it gave me a different CD key than what was on my serial sticker. Never used it don't know if it's accurate why would I use it when I can just order a 3 dozen XP serial stickers for free with MSDN?

Waiting for an answer.

since you missed it

http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=461982#post461982

reread the thread. you said that you used it.

Tyler1989 said:

Waiting for an answer.

I tell you what, I will give you $300.00 for 15 xp keys. you can put xp on as many computers that you want but codemn the next man for doing it.

if you didn't have all of this free service, you would be a pirate. If I had your resources, I would complain about pirates too.

Tyler1989 said:
You assume too much. All hail the open source community for bringing people better software that surpasses the closed source.

You can assume what you want as it doesn't affect anyone but you. When you say like everyone else do you assume they pirated? How do you think that would work if your so smart Genuine Advantage is in effect so how do you think the CD keys work. Thats right they don't why does mine work then let me show you with a pretty picture.

[please wait till I can take one with my camera]

Man, that paragolistic, oxymoronic and dysdiadocokonitistic keyboard mauling gave me a headache! :) Verbiage notwithstanding!! :);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom