Weird Cupon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it count if it has been shot by a shotgun?

They don't fix the problem included in the price though do they? They find the problem, and tell the customer what they can do. In that case, throw it in the bin.

Nubius said:
Sadly enough that could be true...a 2nd person has managed to sue mcdonalds for spilling coffee on themselves....how this happens a damn 2nd time is beyond me, AND I believe they won.

There was also a lady who tried to sue smith and wesson because her son was shot by some mugger with that gun......thankfully she actually lost that case, but ehh, SHE needs to be shot.

Let us not forget the dumb russian idiot who sued NASA for crashing that probe into the comet for 'messing up her horoscope'

Woah wait WHAT? Sued NASA? Won? Please elaborate, this is the first I've heard of that. I though congress passed a law against frivilous lawsuits. By that standard, how would the law define frivilous?

I remeber a law somewhere gainst people trying to sue gun companies for being shot by their gun, or something to that effect, because I've heard of a similar case (maybe the same one).

People are so god damn stupid.

As for McDonalds, how did they win that? MacDougals put a warning on their coffee cup so they dont have to worry about that, was Hilary Clinton her attorney?

Him, you should bring that case you shot up to the geek squad and tell them that your machine does not boot and you dont know why

It was in a Best Buy magazine that came to me in the mail.

P.S. Everybody help me and circulate this image around the internet.

Oh I have been. I have to try and find that coupon, I get Best Buy magazines like twice a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom