the best oced athlon 2500 cooler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
i have a athlon 2500 its 1.83 ghz stock and i can bring it all the way up to 2.31ghz and it runs perfectly stable, but im worried about heat it runs at 53c idle at 2.31ghz and 53c idle at 1.83ghz, and i even turned up the voltage.with it at 2.31ghz and temps are still the same as temps on stock voltage and stock clocks. so wat im saying is my cpu is hott either way its oced or not. what is the best cooler thats not watter cooling. my cooler i have now is a ultra xp3400 and it sucks

^^^ Thermalright

THe XP90C is also very good. (the all copper version)

My vote goes for the 7700cu as it is quiet, but cools extremly well.

well that zalman cooler does look sweet, with the all copper design but 50 bucks!? i could buy a 85cfm fan for 10$ to go on my cooler now and it would proubly cool way better than that zalman, and i could throw the left over 40 on on battle field 2!

burned-ati said:
well that zalman cooler does look sweet, with the all copper design but 50 bucks!? i could buy a 85cfm fan for 10$ to go on my cooler now and it would proubly cool way better than that zalman, and i could throw the left over 40 on on battle field 2!

Yes, you could do that, but you wouldnt get the performance of the Zalman. The Zalman is one of, if not the, best air cooling solutions available on the market.

I said the 7700Cu, my bad, that is for the AMD64 or the P4. You would want the Zalman 7000A Cu... Make sure to pay attention to that A!!! I got the 7000B for an AMD Athalon XP and it was the wrong one! Off the one god damn letter! Now I have to RMA it and wait to get the new one. But, anyway, you need the 7000A, it is only $40, and well worth it. Lisaten man, dont take the cheap way out, you will only end up regretting it. When it comes to compurters, you DO end up getting what you paid for. If you want something that performs well and dosent break easily, youn need to spend money. If you buy the Zalman, you wont need to buy another cooler for that processor ever.

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=371003
That one. Dont be fooled and get the 7000B, it wont work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom