Weird Cupon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sport1031

Daemon Poster
I was reading the Best Buy ad and came across this cupon with some weird fine print. I scanned it and underlined the fine print. This is not a doctered image. Check it out.
coupon.JPG

coupon2.JPG

Well, there is only a few reasons that is there:

1. Geek Squad, and something like that is only something that we (geeks) would find funny, so it was just thrown in there as random. Frankly, I find it hilarious!

2. Someone impaled their computer with a kitana or like sword, and than brought it to BestBuy under some sort of deal where they said they could fix it, unknowing about the sword, and the person in question sued Best Buy so now they put it in there to cover their asses.

The first one is most likely, but the second one is a completely plausible scenario.

LMFAO know thats funny. At least you can get a good laugh out of this, but what the heck i mean really i never seen someone take a sword and impale there computer. I guess that happen alot in Japan where. When Windowws Crashes they get pissed and take there swords out and stab the crap out of it lol poor computer its all MS fault lol :D:D:D:D:D

that is awesome. that would be funny though, to impale your compu and say 'hey, wtf, it dont work no more!!! fix it!' lol i'd get a kick just seeing their faces when i bring in.

Him said:
2. Someone impaled their computer with a kitana or like sword, and than brought it to BestBuy under some sort of deal where they said they could fix it, unknowing about the sword, and the person in question sued Best Buy so now they put it in there to cover their asses.[/B]

In todays society... I bet this is the real reason that clause is in there.

In todays society... I bet this is the real reason that clause is in there.
Sadly enough that could be true...a 2nd person has managed to sue mcdonalds for spilling coffee on themselves....how this happens a damn 2nd time is beyond me, AND I believe they won.

There was also a lady who tried to sue smith and wesson because her son was shot by some mugger with that gun......thankfully she actually lost that case, but ehh, SHE needs to be shot.

Let us not forget the dumb russian idiot who sued NASA for crashing that probe into the comet for 'messing up her horoscope'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom