Need Your Help Nubius

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 7800 is a stand alone awesome video card... no telling the damage you could do with 2 of them... Wow, I'd be happy if someone threw a 6600FT my way. I might stain my shorts... If I got a 7800, I might hyperventalate. Why would anyone on any forum knock the 7800???

Ryan

Pepsiboy700 said:
Mguire i couldnt agree with yiou more plus these guys on a adobe premiere forum told him it was a waste of money cause the 7800 sucks. WTF idiots.

wow what were you smoking when you posted that. the 7800 is in a league of its own. its owning the benchmarks. freekin 16000 non sli score on 3dmark 03. i win.

the 7800 is in a league of its own. its owning the benchmarks
It's new....I'd hope to god a new card comes out with better benchmarks than the previous gen...so I wouldn't really consider that 'owning the benchmarks' like theres a lot of competition for it or something.

It only gets 7500 or so in 3dmark05 which for a next gen card suck.....I'm not very impressed with the 7800 at all and I prefer nvidia for the most part. This isn't to say I wouldn't take one for free, because of course, any sane person would, but yeaaah they aren't that big of an improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom