make a video file smaller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
im trying to make thses dvd's fit on a cd but they wont. there 698mb so it should fit on a cd but when i go in nero to make it. it say its to big. so whatcan i do to mkae these files smaller but still work good to watch on my dvd player ;).

Well, what filetypes does your DVD Player support, and what filetypes are the videos you are trying to play?

its says there audio format- MPEG layer-3. and as far as my dvd player i dont really know before when it was mpg on nother moive i have it worked. so im not really sure.

Well you can always use DVD Shrink and edit out large parts of the DVD, make the DVD a still picture, Compress it down to 29-35%, remove sound.... You will need to really strip down the DVD but DVD Shrink is what you need.

i have it but it wont open in there for one. And plus i dont want to cut the moive i think its been close down to fit on a cd.

get tmpegenc dvd author to burn the movie. the movie must be longer than a hour 20 minutes (which is why nero is saying that)

most dvd authoring programs go by movie duration and not the actual size of the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom