Window Popping Up while Browsing

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclones

In Runtime
Ok.. Everytime i go into a new internet window, or open a program on my computer.. A window popup keeps popping up and says "Please wait while windows configures Microsoft Windows XP standard for teachers and students".. After i downloaded the newest version of Msn Messenger, this keeps happeneing!!!:angry: I then went back to the old version and tried to restore windows, but they both wont do n e thing!! Any help would help!! Thanks

Does it ask you for a file?

Copy the cd to your progam files, make a new folder, then when it comes up again and asks for the file, direct it to that folder/file and you wont see it again

It asks me if i have acess to "Office1.Cab"..? THIS IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF THAT I CANT GET IT TO WORK!

If you have the office cd, put it in your cd drive and when it askes you for the file, find it, or better yet, transfer office to your hdd and that way it wont happen again. If you cant find it, i will send it to my yahoo account and you can download it.

It's giving me an error message stating "Error 25003. Microsoft Office setup cannot continue because the installation source has been corrupted"?? Please Help fast!!
Whats a HDD? And what do u mean you will send it to your yahoo acct.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom