How hard can I pull?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't understand how a women can carry a child for 9 months and then give birth, but pulling the motherboard power connector out of a motherboard is a debilitating experience?

So questions will just go unanswered I guess???

Yes I was actually just on line with Gateway (where I originally purchased the computer - and let me just say this about GW - they are GREAT - they will give you advice even if you haven't been under warranty for 3 years!) The tech-guy there told me I could Most Likely just switch the RAM - so, I'll do that and then replace the power supply - we'll see... :)

Dear havoc,
I can't understand how a women can carry a child for 9 months and then give birth, but pulling the motherboard power connector out of a motherboard is a debilitating experience?

So questions will just go unanswered I guess???

Well, I've never actually HAD a child - but I assume that nature takes over and you can't help but exert force... with a computer however - commerce has taken over and you can't help but worry about your investment. :)

HAVOC2k5 said:
Bad example. My mother had two children, but wouldn't pull the PSU out of a computer, because she's not familiar enough with the insides of a computer. She also wants to keep her computer in a not-broken state, and won't exert unecessary force on the connector unless, well, necessary.

Thank you all who actually were trying to help. To those who just wanted to execute their knowledge - we all have to start somewhere!

Dear Havoc, I think you were being funny with your last post... I'm pretty sure you meant no harm... I certainly didn't with my reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom