New laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

crap6892

In Runtime
Im looking for a new laptop for my sister who is going to be in college this fall. She has a decent desktop and wants a laptop for school. She is probaly just going to be using aim reading blogs web browsing and typing. We;re on a tight budget. Im looking at this laptop
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/HP-P...sem/rpsm/oid/126345/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Also at the same clock speed for notebooks which is better celeron m or sempron m. Please people dont go into a thing telling me to get a pentium m or anything just answer the question... Thank you:)

to me thats sound like a great notebook for what your sister is going to be using it for.i like SempronM i may be wrong.

wait never mind that nice, it has a dvd burner. I didnt see that. go with that one from circut city. Very nice for the price.

yeah, definately. Especially since internet and typing will be the only heavy uses. It doesn't take much to run internet sites... Those are very light loads for any new PC.

Ryan

Yea, that notebook is good for anything college. You might want to consider a larger hard drive though. 60GB is plenty big though, just a thought.

Absolutely, I'd say go for the Circuit City one. I've been selling tons of those things over the last two weeks, very good price. At my CC you can also get a free crappy printer and D-Link router after rebates, something to look into if you need either. If you want to buy it at the store, call and to make sure they're in stock. But that hp is a great deal, I recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom