Nero Burning Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.....

Why arent you using Nero Burning Rom? Works the best. what type of DVD's are you trying to burn? +R or -R? Are you trying to burn -R and your drive only supports +R?

Try burning a different file, there may be something wrong with that one.

I dont have burning rom. I am trying to burn with -R but my drive supprots both -R and +R. I have tried burnin another file but the same thing happens. The odd thing is that i burned a image file just yesterday and it worked fine.

Does your burner have the capabilities to burn DVD Video? Some will only burn DVD data, not movies.

Than try to reinstall the software. Also get a CD lens cleaner and clean your DVD drive. I didnt know you had done it before, that means that it is a good possibility that the lens on the drive is just dirty... Happens to me quite frequently (I have been known for leaving my drive open for days on end and never realizing it) so I just run my lens cleaner for like 30 mins and that usually works.

You cleaned it? You try reinstalling the software? You're running out of options here buddy, your drive may have bought the farm. When my drive started dying, I would get CRC errors right and left. That was in Nero Rom, and the error messages may be different in what you are using.

Hmmm.... well this is the second drive i have had because the one i had before this died so i took it back and they gave me this one for free.

I found this from google. Further down the thread some one says to install a new ASPI layer. What exactly is this and do you think i should try it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom