do you think i am getting my moneys worth for this p.c

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's in africa. So he is limited in his options. that machine isn't good for the price although u found a new store. Btw newegg is so cheap it makes canadians up her jelious like we have anything to be jelious about (he

Well I chose those parts (similar in power) from TigerDirect.com and came up with $1024.I say take it.It's not a bad computer.It should last you a number of years (like mine has :) ).If you do get a better price for the same setup you mentioned , then take it.You could squeeze in more Memory and a bigger Hard Drive (secondary).You may even save enough for a Printer , some Speakers , or just grab even more memory.

i found a better place that is cheaper than the other place
i chose a few better things for about the same price as the other one. i got a much better motherbord, speakers, mouse, keyboard and same other stuff for about the same price but i had to give up the dvd writer but i can get that later when i get more cash

Pentium 4 3006(800FSB 512K)
[P4C800] - P4/Celeron 4xDDR 800FSB SC HT AGP8x Intel875 Lan1000
512MB PC266/400 ddr
52x,24x,50 Re Writer - Samsung
ATi Radeon 9600 Pro Chipset EZ400Mhz 256MB DDR,DVI,8x
sound blaster speakers 2.1
56k modem
17" Syncmaster 763MB Magicbright 0.20mm MPRII 1600*1200
40GB-7200RPM
16x DVD,48x CD
Intellimouse Optical Mouse
Natural Multimedia Keyboard
Aopen case
windows xp pro

if your in africa is this US dollars $1600? if it is this other computer you are choosing is horribly overpriced too. it seems you are choosing the wrong places to buy.

i cant get any other better prices in africa i shearched everywhere for better prices but this is the best place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom