Need a big, cool, cheap case...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a nice looking case, how much you want for it? I dig the NVidia sticker on the top. Would you happen to have an extra bay cover for the 5.25" drive bay? You have two exposed, but I only have one 5.25" drive to pujt in there. Not major, just thought I'd ask.

Vaderpro: PLease, mind your buisness. I tend to get in alot of tiffs with people, or they tend to get in a tiff with me, and I dont dig it. I have no reason to get in a tiff with you, nor do I want to, please dont let it happen. Gaara was trying to be all smart, but like I said, what I want is what I want, and people have reasons for not wanting to run their computer entirely out of a case. I prolly should have said that I dont have the room to do that, which is why I need a case.

Yep, I have a 5.25" bay panel I can throw in. I'm open to offers and I don't mind getting rid of it for relatively cheap. So send me a PM.

Oh, and dl or copy the link to the pictures so I can delete them off this thread, please.

Erm, can we please keep the advertisement of your sales in the sale forum or PMs, here is not the place

thanks

gaara said:
Erm, can we please keep the advertisement of your sales in the sale forum or PMs, here is not the place

thanks

Actually, here is the place since this is where he started his thread.
He probably wasn't expecting to get an offer to sell, but nonetheless, he did in response to his query.

Thanks for playing.

smileygladhands said:
He probably wasn't expecting to get an offer to sell, but nonetheless, he did in response to his query.

Thanks for playing.

Sweet sassy molassey, break out the fine china because daddy is comming home with a rug burn!

BOOYAH!

Thanks for playing.
Then he should have PM'd him directly about it. Simple yet innovative concept isn't it? This is why PM's exist and a seperate sales forum exists as well. Imagine that....

Lets give him a big round of applause

Gaara was trying to be all smart,
Him....that's ALL you do in these forums is 'try to be all smart'

I tend to get in alot of tiffs with people, or they tend to get in a tiff with me,
Because you are presumptious and egotistic and unless anyone agrees with you like mindless monkeys you take it as a slap in the face and wet your pants about it.

Oh yeah umm cases........look into chieftech

Because you are presumptious and egotistic and unless anyone agrees with you like mindless monkeys you take it as a slap in the face and wet your pants about it.

I believe you meant "presumptuous" and "egotistical".

Before you attempt to berate and scold others for meaningless conversation - you might want to at least understand how to spell the words you're going to use.

I have to say I'm kind of disappointed in you Nubius. I always thought you were a relatively mature and respectful person.... now I know I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom