AMD Processor vs Intel Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go with the first for sure. The 2nd one has an outdated video card. Personally, I would think the first system will probably be good enough.

Heyyo,

Ok, that first PC easily pwns the 2nd, but if I were you, see if you can get that 6800GT instead of the x800XL, it's much more beefy of a vidcard, but so is the price. Check this:

http://graphics.tomshardware.com/graphic/20050524/vga_charts-09.html

as you can see, that 6200 is low-quality, a budget vidcard. the x800XL whups it, but the 6800's beat that. The last pc is obviously the best, but I say just go for the first one, and see if you can change the vidcard, if not then don't worry, it'll still crank out great visuals with a steady framerate man. ;)

Ya, i thought that too mard, but its just a 6800 listed. If you can, get the 6800GT, over the x800xl.

Thanks guys for all your replies. I've now come up with a shortlist of 3 PC systems. Can you guys take a look at the PC systems below and let me which PC you guys would purchase. The Mesh Computers PC is the one you guys recommended from my previous message, but I came across an Evesham PC and an Advent PC this morning. I've also included the price of each PC system so that you can see how they as value for money.

Attachments

• pc comparison.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 95
out of the ones in your sig, I'd get the second one.
the 6800 GT is a better video card. the A64 4000+ is a better CPU than the 640 and 3800+, and the speakers, keyboard, mouse, and monitor are better

Heyyo,

That mesh computer is the best of the 3, and cost less than that advent computer, lol. Intergrated sound... vs a SB Audigy and the 5.1 speaker setup? yeah that 320GB HD doesn't make up for it, Cause 250GB is a helluva lot already.

I'd go with the mesh. it seems like the most powerful setup for gaming and such. And for you intel fans, there's no way the mesh will lag on any program you throw at it.

Ryan

Thanks guys for all your replies. First thing tomorrow I'm gonna order the Mesh Computer :)

vaderpro - you asked about the case and power supply. The case is there own (Mesh) ATX MidiTower with tool free access (Black & Silver) and the power supply is 550W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom