In a little bit of a debate :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuitarFreak1857

Fully Optimized
ok heres the deal. i want a new computer badly, i have the parts picked out and everything but i'm not sure how i should do this. i could:

A) Get monarchcomputer.com to build it for me
B) Order the parts myself.

but i want to install a liquid cooling system. i'm not sure if i should just order my comp without fans or heatsink then install the liquid cooling system. i was thinking about ordering the parts from newegg.com of cource. the parts i want to get are:::

-Case: Thermaltake Tsunami Dream (Black)
-Mobo: DFI Lanparty Ultra-D UT
-Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
-RAM: OCZ Gold
-PSU: OCZ 520W Powerstream
-Vid Card: Nvidia GeForce 7800GTX
-HDDs: two WD Raptor 74GB 10K RPM (raid 0 hell ya)
(Liquid Cooling system: Thermaltake AquarisIII External Liquid Cooling System)

what should i do?!?!?!!?!

yea if u know what ur doing go ahead and order the parts and do it urself if not have someone else do it and get ur hs/f just incase somethings up with the water cooling and u wanna try it out befor u put the water cooling on there

Building a PC is easy. But i would say that if you are planning on installing a Liquid Cooling system, you better know what you're doing.
There is very little if any margin for error with liquid cooling. Make 1 mistake with a tube not clamped properly and you'll be posting a thread here about how to salvage andd dry out socked components inside your case.

Liquid Cooling installation isn't for everyone. It take a bit of knowledge and experience. Have monarch build it for you.

The stock cooling system shoud be entirely adequate for the processor. Liquid cooling is only significant if you plan to overclock and generate a bunch of excess heat. If not, forget it. Put in an additional low-RPM chassis fan or two and be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom