Microsoft ''Genuine Advantage'' cracked in 24 Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i would think it mit be MS people as they know everything and plus they can get alot of money just for doing it.

I don't see this as being a huge thing in the future... fewer and fewer people build their own PCs or buy from small vendors.

Back when I was just getting started in computers, my first build was a P 133, 64mb edo, 2gb hdd, S3 ViRGe VX, and back then, if you were "in the know" you built your own box. These days, its easier to just buy a Dell and option it out, for most people.

And when you buy a Dell,HP,Compaq, etc, you automatically are going to get a legit version of Windows.

yeah, but also the people who bought their computers like 4 years ago, probably had ME, and they thought it would be cool if they have XP because they got a "hook-up"....

That is also what they are checking for, even tho the computer had a legit older version.

Also I do know for a fact that if someone has XP Pro, it is most likely a non legit copy that is milking off of a volume license.

Way to makes complete asses out of your self Microsoft. For that, I offer up a sadistic golf-clap...

Who are these people that spend all of this time cracking stuff... I wish I had that much time on my hands :(

Maybe if they charged a reasonable price for the software it wouldn't be stolen so much... not that it gives those who've stolen it a right to do so... but you get the idea.

companies have fount the right price for thier software when people dont pirate it.

Or offer like the company that makes FTP EXplorer.

If your a student, and can prove it, can use thier software for free on an Educational Licence. I am a student and i did prove it and now i have a Legit copy of FTP Explorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom