Good Deal. $40 gets you a laptop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
{SNIP}

When you buy a 2-pack of Cell Phone Signal Boosters, you are entered into the waiting list for a free gift of your choice (your chosen cell phone, ipod, xbox, ps2, etc). When the required number of new members join, the person currently at the top of the list will receive their chosen free gift.

The waiting time for a free gift depends on a number of factors, including your choice of free gift, the length of your waiting list, the number of people you introduce and the amount of interest in that particular free gift. The amount of time you have to wait for your free gift depends on your position in the waiting list. For example, if your chosen free gift requires 19 sales before your free gift is sent out and you are 5th on the list, you will have to wait for 19x5 sales. If on average 6 people sign up everyday, you wait approximately 16 days.

I bought 2 cell phone boosters, and i got a cool computer. All i spent was $40 for the boosters. It is no scheme, there is a catch. You have to wait a few weeks to get it. You don't have to buy anything else. You don't have to do anything. If you are an impatient person you can do what I'm doing to speed up the process. If you are unsure, just give the site a visit. there is a link at the top of the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom