Need a big, cool, cheap case...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not looking to spend much, case be tight a wee bit, but I want a nice case. I would preferbly not need the psu, but if it's cheap enough, whatever.

Pics please, PM sent.

So whereabouts you live? I'm up in Haverhill.

Pics of the case please. How much are you thinking for cost?

Haverhill... lol.. I'm in Lowell. We're practically neighbors.
We almost bought a place in Haverhill... weird.

I'll need to take pictures of the case when I get home.. I should have them up around 6pm-ish. I was going to sell it on ebay, but you can have first crack at it before I list. :)

Word, thanks.

I'm not going to be on tonight, Tom Petty tonight! hell yeah, it really depends when I get home. The concert ends around 11, and we didnt get premier parking, so I prolly wont be home until like 3. It will take FOREVER to get out of that damn parking lot. But post them and I will hit them up asap.

I had my ftp server a while back on a corkboard on the wall. i screwed all the pieces to it with drywall screws. the only part that gave me trouble was mounting the hd on it.

I dont have the room, and I have some rather rude friends who are dumb. You know how it goes, you always got that rude ass that dont listen to you, even in your own house.

Ok.. here's the pics:
The 80mm fan (blue LED) in the back is not included, nor is the 120mm with an 80mm adapter.. unless you want to pay extra. I punched holes in the top of the case to place an 80mm fan on top, it fits perfectly.

-Photos have been deleted as per me :) -

Him said:
My current financial situation is my buisness, no one elses. What i want is what I want, and there is obviously a method to my madness. And how is a case an unecessary part? What am I going to do, run my computer just ghetto rigged until I finish my case? Thats not reasonable. Why dont you do that, and tell me how long your parts last. What with being apt to moving, static, the elements, etc...

I cant believe you responded to Gaara with this statement. Relax man, hes trying to help you not offend you. You sure misread people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom