I have a dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000-bit AMD socket 9390, 291,000+ @ 5.2 Terrahertz, 12 cores per chip, 4 chips on a mobo
nVidia 20000GT XT Ultra, quad core, 4THZ/9THZ 128 pipelines, in SLI3
1TB ram, timings: .001-.001-.001-.01, DDR12-30,000, in triple-channel
ultra-flash hard drive, 1TB/sec. bandwidth, .01 ms seek time, unlimited space
300Kilowatts Nuclear PSU
Parts cooled by liquid methane from mars (or whatever)...

...i found a quarter on the beach yesterday, so i'm putting it in my piggy bank so i could save up enough money to buy this thing... hey, you'll see, in no time i'm getting this :p

Trifid said:
My pc...

But to answer your question, FX57, DFI lanparty SLI-DR, 1x 15k rpm seagate cheetah, 2x 74gb raptors, LaCie Bigger Disk Extreme 2TB (2 terabytes of storage space) 2x 7800gtx's/2x X900 in crossfire when they come out, 2x G. skill LA's (2x512 sticks), Centurion stacker, 2x PC Power & Cooling Turbo-Cool 850 SSI (850 Watt), 4x Hyundai ImageQuest HQP501HR 50", peltier, water cooling to cool the peltier, one of those car radiators that the guy on XS modifies for PC cooling.

why the **** would you need a thousand HD's with a billoion GB's on them? not like you'll fill it up in your whole lifetime :rolleyes:

The liquid is non conductive, and the CPU is cooled by a peltier, the peltier is cooled by the water cooling, as what is taken from one side, is added onto the other. You hotwire a PSU for 24hours or so, to test for leeks first, outside of a PC, to avoid any annoying spills.

There is only 4hdd (I think the 2 terabyte hdd is 2 1tb hdd in RAID 0 so 5.

spose so but id be so worried all the time. My buddy build a computer and added a liquid cooling system and it worked great till one day his lil brother came in and hit somthing long story short ZAPP! BBQ mobo anyone?

Zalyen1 said:
liquid cooling eh? seems like* a Shitty electrical fire waiting to happen to me

You apparently dont know many things, do you? Water cooling is EXTREMELY common, as a whole lot of people here at TF (including myself) have it and have had it for a while. You should go to www.xtremesystems.org and check out some of the machines they have over there, you will be mighty impressed.

well i have been out of touch for a while in the whole tech advancment region. Im actually using a work comp while i build mine right now. That goes with saying my friend hopped on the liquid cooling systems train when they were new and whos to say thats the exact and only cause of the short but thats the only experince iv had with them so no reason to belittle me.

2x7800gtx in sli
x2 or something u go find ur own dream system man just go to newegg and look dont be a fool
SEARCH TF!!!!!!!!

i do use newegg already have a case (Sidewinder) and mobo (DFI lanparty somthing somthing it has a long name) from newegg and im saving for prossesor now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom