*support DDR400&serial ATA RAID
*onboard 6channel audio

and i found
hitachi 160GB
*ultra DMA/100 hard drive
*retailboxed hard drive
*7.2kRPM
*8MB buffer

does the hard drive work with the combo mother board?

should i wait for a AMD 64 3000+ for around 10-30bucks more? cuz i heard its kinda the same or is it worth it to wait for 3k+?

Why don't you help communists? While I'm not a communist, I don't hold any grudges against them either. Would you refuse to help a buddhist too? Same thing. There's a reason you've been taught to hate communists and it has nothing to do with your own feelings ;)

Anyways, that HD should work fine with your board. I'm assuming that the HD is SATA or is it PATA? Anyways, given the proper drivers, you shouldn't have any issues.

yeah I know, I dont hate commies. I've heard that, but whatever, I never cared. It was mostly poking at his name.

By the way he was talking, smiley, it looks like he is going to get VERY confused hearing sata and pata.

I think youj should wait and get the 3000+ when you can afford it. Or wait even longer and get the 3200+, nice little cpu. And there is no reason why everything else shoujldnt work.

usually the HD should says Ultra ATA , Serial ATA, Ultra DMA and my board says ATA RAID compatible so i not sure if DMA works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom