intel

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYDALOSS

In Runtime
Does anybody have a way of getting the drivers for a intel celeron
667 or 668 mhz for me If not maybe the drivers for the sound card. modem#0 etc(lost the rest of the information) tried to get the drivers but couldnot find them maybe i dont know where to look

INTEL

WELL I MEANT WHEN YOU BUY A NEW MOTHERBOARD YOU USUALLY GET A CD ROM WITH IT WELL I WANT THAT. THE MOTHERBOARD IS AINTEL CELERON 668 THE ONLY INFORMATION I HAVE IS MANUFACTURER PCCHIPS
MODEL M758LMR
VERSION 1.0
SYSTEM BIOS 62 1207 001131 001 01111 071595 000000 IN DEVICE MANAGER MULTIMEDI AUDIO CONTROLLER AND PCI SIMPLE COMMUNICATIONSCONTROLLER ARE IN YELLOW AND IT CANT GET THENECESSQRY DRIVERS UNTIL I GET THE SOFTWARE SO I HAVE NO SOUND ANDICANT PUT THE VOLUME CONTROL ON THE STARTUP BECAUSE IT SAYS NO MIXERS ARE AVAILABLE

Calm doown, since it's a PCCHIPS motherboard, go to the PCCHIPS site, and download the drivers for your model.

NOONE WILL HELP YOU IF YOU KEEP SHOUTING

Sometimes when you look for drivers to update them in device manager it gives yo the choice to look on the internet.Well it worked for MULTIMEDI AUDIO CONTROLLER but for pci communications i couldnt get the choice for the internet if you know what i mean.So howdo i get the drivers for pci communications.Beleive me you wont be ableto findit your self
it looks like now c media wave device.Before i got the drivers on the internet by it searching for it for me the default device was modem#0line playback but nowit says in sound devices c media wave device Now how do i get pci simple communications controller

First i coudnt get the drivers for my computer.They did not have them on pcchips website. . When You Do Get A New Motherboard And You Have To Copy The Drivers In YourComputer. Is There a way To retreive these drivers if you lost your cd that came with the drivers. I mean where do the drivers go when you install them in your computer. Can i copy them onto a cd . AND ALSO IF PCI SIMPLE COMMUNICATIONSCONTROLLER ISNOT WORKING WHATCAN IT EFFECT IN YOUR COMPUTER OR STOP FROM WORKING, MY SOUNDIS BACK ON BUT WHEN I PUT ADVD IN THE COMPUTERIT DONT PLAY THE TAPE. IT COMESON BUT IT STAYSIN THE BEGINNING I HAVE THE CD CYBERLINK POWER DVD INSTALLEDIN MY COMPUTER MAYBE IT NEEDS THE LATEST DRIVERS OR ISIT BECAUSE I HAVETO GET PCI COMMUNICATIONS CONTROLLER WORKING AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom