A good build for 1500?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
Ok im building a pc for myself with my dads money that has to last me for a couple years so i dont have to keep upgrading it and dont use his computer heres what im going for. The case im getting is acrylic. It doesnt come with fans or anything so im getting 5 80mm for 8 bucks and the ocz 520w for it.

DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail

SUNBEAM AC-HUVB UV Blue Clear Acrylic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

LG White IDE DVD Burner Model GSA-4163BI - Retail

Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound - OEM

MASSCOOL FD08025S1M4 80mm Sleeve Cooling Fan - Retail 5 of these

Western Digital Caviar SE WD2500JD 250GB 7200 RPM Serial ATA150 Hard Drive - OEM

Patriot 1GB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Unbuffered System Memory Model PEP1G3200LL - Retail

OCZ ModStream OCZ52012U ATX 520W Power Supply - Retail

AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego 1GHz FSB Socket 939 Processor Model ADA3700BNBOX - Retail

eVGA 256-P2-N538-AX With Battlefield 2 Bundle Geforce 7800GTX 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail

SEARCH the FORUMS there are the same exact builds im sure please search
it looks fine

Looks good. But I personally don't know much about that ram and have not heard much either. That board can be iffy with some value rams, I'd get a pair from a trusted company. Pick up some OCZ or Corsair.

Looks good. Nubius has Patriot memory (faster than yours) and it overclocks nicely.

Remember you only need a blob of thermal compound the size of a grain of rice. put it ontop on the core, and let the weight of the heatsink spread it.

Nice build, and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom