Manufacturer Representatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elbatrop1

Memberbot
I was thinking that it would be pretty cool if we had a manufacturer rep stop by TF every once and a while. One that could give us some straight info about products, instead of members speculating something.

I seem to recall someone from Crucial Labs stopping by a few times, but only him.

I think we are big enough now that we can justify getting a rep to stop by now and then.

What do you guys think?

that would be nice so then we can get, information of things.I dont know which companys so i cant say waht they can help or tell us. But yea it does sound cool.

OCZ has a couple of reps that float around a bunch of different places. I was meaning to talk to the management here about setting something like this up and getting manufacturer help and support but I never got around to it

gaara said:
OCZ has a couple of reps that float around a bunch of different places. I was meaning to talk to the management here about setting something like this up and getting manufacturer help and support but I never got around to it

Hop to it!!!

Sounds like a great idea, so that we have no more rumor threads and reoccuring questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom