Project "Sabaku Kyuu"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That paint crap sounds PERFECT, I just gotta find a place that sells it locally which isn't too hard and then I can start painting this bad boy...looks like working for your dad with a furniture company finally pays off for once huh? :p

As a server for dling anime, do you mean that you will be offering your anime collection to the masses, or just for private use?
Heh, funny you should ask. It went through a lot of stages. First it was going to be a webserver for a basilisk site, then it was gonna be a counterstrike server, but that crap was too complicated so now it's just a file server for storing and downloading all my anime.

Yeah, Nubius has an uber fibre optic cable stretching from here to california that transfits a variety of anime/pr0n

looks like working for your dad with a furniture company finally pays off for once huh?
well it pays off for me regardless :p but even then, we don't manufacturer or paint anything so this just happens to come from personal experience

Yeah, Nubius has an uber fibre optic cable stretching from here to california that transfits a variety of anime/pr0n

I coaxed the government to lay one down so we can have better relations with canada

lol thats funny better relations. WEll still sound badass idea, and where do you get all this anime from i want to see this anime that you have from your sig. lol :D

yeah it's gaara from naruto which is basically what this entire mod is based around. Narutofan has all the basic info and direct downloads but you gotta pay, AonE has all the old episodes subbed for free download, and dattebayo keeps all the recent subs coming at a pretty good rate.

Nubius, you won't see the tr00 badass gaara until he gets to kazekage point.

Nah I honestly have no idea what happens, but since the kazekage is the strongest in the sand village and the current one is dead, I think gaara is an obvious choice :p

oh I see what you're saying lol.

I'm telling you, by episode 200, Naruto is going to be with Hinata, then they'll have an episode with a big lovers quarrel and he's gonna have to beat her down, then by 215 Temari and Shikamaru will be getting together and have little sandlings, yeah it'll be beautiful :p

I just want this crap with orochimaru to be done with. He was cool when he first appeared but now I'm getting tired of seeing his FACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom